If you want to perform your very best, or accomplish a big goal, then you’re gonna love MENTALITY WOD.
This site is a “Top 60 Must-Read Health Blog,” a “Top 25 Best Fitness Blog” a “Top 5 CrossFit Site” and much more. It’s operated by me, Coach Dawn Fletcher, and I’m apparently 1 of the “Top 30 Most Influential Health Bloggers.” Anyway…
MENTALITY WOD is the ultimate resource for everything related to the mental aspect of fitness, performance and CrossFit. If you’re motivated to get to the next level or to compete at the top, this is the place for you. But, you don’t have to be a badass athlete to benefit from this page, because there are hundreds of tips that will help you in your daily life.
Your mind is so damn powerful and it can either propel you forward and set you apart, or it can hold you back. Your mentality is made up of your thought processes, feelings, beliefs and attitudes.
MENTALITYWOD.com is full of practical advice, insight and programs to help you improve right away. I leave out the pyschobabble and bullshit and I keep my coaching real and authentic.
I’m here to make sure your mind is as strong as possible, so you can get where you want to go.
There are over 500 free posts on this site to help you achieve whatever fitness, performance or life goal you are going after. I post a new blog piece about once a week. I also offer 1-on-1 coaching, programs and eBooks to those who are ready for more.
To get to the next level you gotta…
- Learn which thoughts are holding you back and how to change them
- Remain cool under pressure and stress
- Pursue goals that fire you up and challenge you
- Be quick to recover after a mistake or an unexpected setback
- Be resilient even in the most demanding situations
- Understand your doubts, fears and anxieties so you can benefit from them
- Be able to shift your attention quickly and effectively to what matters most
- Seek coaching and regularly learn from yourself and others
- Know how to stay optimistic regardless of pressure or loss
- Have strong confidence that you are capable of greatness
- Focus on what you can control
- Commit to the process
- Enjoy the ride
- And much, much more…which is why I’m here to help you
First time visitor? Get Started HERE
2. Looking for a specific topic? Use the tags in the “search all tips” menu above. Jump to 500+ free tips