REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Are you ready to make some shit happen this year?
Do you want to perform better than you ever have?
Get the mental edge so you can be strong, confident, focused and calm facing any workout.
If you’re doing The Open, you gotta do this!
You’ve already prepared physically, but now you’ve gotta prepare mentally
2 WEEKS of Mental Prep
Details: 1 email delivered to your inbox every day for 14 days leading up to the CF Open. The emails will begin on Feb 11th
Each email includes:
- A daily quote – a quote to help keep you motivated, focused and confident as you prepare
- A daily read – a brief article to help you develop a strong mentality
- A daily mental prep drill – a unique exercise for you to do that will help you harness the power of your thoughts, attitudes and emotions as you prepare for The Open
The emails will cover these topics:
- Clarifying your purpose and specific goals for the season
- Improving focus strategies for optimal performance
- Developing mental strength to push harder
- Overcoming training obstacles with composure
- Boosting confidence so you’re ready to attack anything, anytime, anywhere.
- Visualizations, breathing techniques, restorative activities, journal prompts and MORE!
Follow the quotes, readings and drills in each email and you’ll gain the mental edge.
You’ll progressively feel more and more ready to take on the 2016 season as The Open approaches.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
*MUST sign up by Feb 10th at 5pm Pacific Time, so don’t wait!!!
Created by Level 3 CrossFit Coach, Mentality WOD owner Dawn Fletcher (CSCS, MA Kinesiology w/ Specialization in Sport Psychology).
I put these 14 days of mental prep emails together to help you get the results you want in your training. I know that this time of year can be incredibly stressful because of pressure and expectations.
You’ve been grinding through your training, now take just a little time to improve your mentality. I’m going to help you get your mind ready, so you can go perform like you’re capable of performing.
Follow the tips in these emails and you’ll become more motivated, focused, and adaptable. You’ll be able to dig deeper when the WODs get tough so you can get the best score possible.
Check out some testimonials HERE.
- Once you purchase, you’ll receive an email from paypal confirming your payment and we will capture your name & email address from your paypal purchase
- If you prefer your emails go to a different account (other than the one you have linked with paypal), please email me and let me know: email@example.com
- Your emails will begin on Feb 11th at 5pm Pacific and will go until you get the last one Feb 24th (the day before the CrossFit Open starts). You’ll receive 1 email a day for 2 weeks/14 days -> Make sure to check your spam folder just in case!
- If you’re not satisfied with the content within the first 3 days, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full refund
Really Successful Athletes Use These Mental Strategies:
- They develop and practice specific preparation routines
- They concentrate on the upcoming performance and block out irrelevant or harmful thoughts
- They don’t worry about other competitors or uncontrollable factors, focusing instead on what IS controllable
- They are quick to identify and reverse any negative self-talk, staying positive and confident
- They have appropriate goals and expectations for their performances
- They are quick to refocus and recover after a mistake or an unexpected setback
- They choose to remain optimistic even in the most physically and mentally demanding WODs
- They are able to recognize and communicate emotional issues that are holding them back
- They are able to remain cool under tension and stress (able to regulate arousal levels)
- They learn how to reduce anxiety to benefit from it
- They develop and maintain awareness
- They are able to shift their attention quickly and effectively
- They engage in mental rehearsal and visualizations
- They are able to use dissociation, self-talk and mental strength skills to get through pain and fatigue
- They create balance in their lives outside of the box
- They seek coaching and always try to learn from themselves and others
These are all techniques that I’ll help you train and implement. Mental Prep is just as important than physical training.
You can only go as far as your mind will allow you to.