Who’s this site for?
How should I use the site?
2. Make sure to add your email address to the footer down below, so that you know when new posts are available.
Are you like a Sports Psychologist?
Nope, I’m not a doctor…yet. Some people call Mentality WOD Sport Psychology, others call it High Performance Coaching, Life Coaching, CrossFit Coaching, or Mental Coaching. As long as I’m helping you, call it whatever the hell you want.
Do you write all the tips?
Yes, I write all the posts, except for the ones labeled as “guest posts.” You are receiving ideas and tips from me, Dawn Fletcher.
What do you do?
I train, coach, write, manage my websites, volunteer, speak, and try to help others however I can. If I’m not doing one of those things, you can find me chilin outside or doing something adventurous. I have a blast doing what I love and sharing my passions and gifts. If you want to read more, check out the About Section of this site
Why did you create Mentality WOD?
Because I saw a gap that I knew I could fill. No one was talking about the mental part of CrossFit, training…or life in a fresh, practical way. Although a lot of this info is geared towards those who participate in WODs, anyone can benefit from these tips. I wanted to share tips and insight because there is nothing more important than improving your mindset. THIS POST will give you some more insight about why this is so important to me.
How can I share Mentality WOD on my site/page?
Feel free to share any posts with links back to the site and tag me on social media. If you’d like to share a banner on your site then click here to see the options.
- If you are a an athlete or coach, you’ll want to see this page with all the top posts.
- If you’re someone who is interested in self-improvement and personal growth, you’ll want to see this page.
- CrossFitters, check out The Mental Edge Program. I created it for anyone who wants to dig deeper and really improve their training. Access to the Program also comes with the 70 page “Build Mental Strength eBook and Strong Mind Challenge.” Regardless of your level, it will help. Lastly, the new product, “100 Journal Prompts For Athletes” is one for every type of athlete!
- If you’d like to work on a more personal level, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Free Mental Performance Assessment, and I’ll let you know if any 1-on-1 coaching is available.