Coach Dawn Fletcher
What’s up? I’m so glad you’ve landed on this page.
I’m Dawn, I’m fascinated by the power of the mind. I’ve had nearly every job in the fitness industry over the last 10 years and I’ve helped thousands of individuals reach their CrossFit, fitness, performance and life goals.
I am a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, a Level 3 CrossFit Coach and I have my Master’s Degree in Kinesiology with a focus in Sport Psychology. But honestly, none of that knowledge matters if I can’t relate to you and speak your language.
I’ve worked with many incredible athletes (testimonials HERE) and I continue to coach a very select group of clients each month. I absolutely love coaching those who want to be at the top and are willing to do whatever it takes to get there.
Because of my passion and extensive knowledge in CrossFit, I often work with athletes who want to perform their best in the sport of fitness. But, I also write on many topics like; working through anxiety and stress, improving relationships, increasing motivation, and living into your purpose… so everyone will benefit from Mentality WOD.
It’s pretty freaking crazy, but I’ve been called “1 of the Top 30 Most Influential Health Bloggers,” and the site has received tons of positive attention over the last couple of years.
Our minds either propel us forward, or hold us back. My job is to make sure that your mentality is helping you flourish beyond what you ever imagined was possible.
- MA Kinesiology, Specialization in Sport & Exercise Psychology
- BA Psychology, Minor in Sport Coaching
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist | CSCS, National Strength and Conditioning Association
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified
- CrossFit Level 2 Certified
- CrossFit Level 3 Certified
- CrossFit Nutrition Certified
- Head Judge, Left Coast Invitational 2013
- Owner, www.FletcherFitness.com [Instagram, Facebook & Twitter]
- 3 sport hs athlete
- 3 sport college athlete (track, soccer, basketball)
- Studied Psychology and Sport Coaching at Western Maryland College
- Worked as a Personal Trainer, College Soccer Coach & Fitness Director
- Became a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist & discovered CrossFit in late 2007
- Earned Master’s Degree in Kinesiology w/ a specialization in Sport Psychology from San Diego State University
- Coached individual clients, CrossFit Classes, interned at Winning Mind and SDSU’s Strength & Conditioning Facility
- Finished graduate school in 2010 and started my own business
- Created MENTALITYWOD.com, continues to coach, speak, write and develop programs
Coach – Adventurer – Writer – Thinker – Experimenter – Minimalist – Possibility Seeker
More about me? I spend most of my time in garage gyms, parks, coffee shops, at the beach or somewhere near trees. I like to go on adventures and I prefer to have a very flexible schedule…so that’s why I’ve worked so damn hard to create my dream job. I feel incredibly blessed to be able to do what I love for a living. My greatest joy comes from helping others with my passions and gifts.
Mailing address for products: Dawn Fletcher – 3288 Adams Ave, PO Box #16444 – San Diego CA, 92176
ENOUGH ABOUT ME! Find out more About The Site