I’ve been recording interviews with athletes who have competed at The Regionals or Games so you can learn from them. These athletes are the best in this sport, and they’ve found strategies that help them consistently perform well.
Mary Beth Litsheim has competed at The Reebok CrossFit Games four times, and has won her age division twice. She is currently the fittest woman in the world in the 50-54 age group.
Enjoy the interview.
Some outstanding quotes from Mary Beth in this interview
- “Don’t worry about the outcome, just do the work.”
- “Day in and day out, if you’re consistent, you will progress and become a better version of yourself.”
- “Winning, it’s nice, but it’s not as important as your human connections and stuff like that.”
- “Being consistent and adaptable are the two big keys.”
- “Thank you Dawn, I love your stuff!” 😉
Interested in hearing more about mental performance training? Have you been to The Games or Regionals and you want to record an interview? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.