Let me guess, you don’t like feeling fearful or anxious? You probably don’t enjoy all of the physical symptoms that come along with worry, doubt, nervousness or even excitement. Have you ever wished that your face didn’t get red, your palms didn’t sweat, your heart didn’t race, or that you didn’t have the jitters?
Do you believe either of these two statements to be true?
1. Confident people don’t experience these symptoms.
2. I have to stop having these symptoms before I can be great at what I’m doing.
If so, you’re likely limiting yourself by having those perceptions
Thoughts & Tips
- Everyone experiences symptoms similar to you. These physical signs are very common, and even the most confident people feel them. You gain confidence by continuing to put yourself out there and go for it, regardless of your fears.
- You can’t wait to stop feeling these signs, or assume that one day you won’t have them. It’s better to understand them, embrace them, and learn how to use them to help you.
- Try thinking about how beautiful it is that our body sends us signs. I think it’s an amazing gift that we are able to feel these different sensations that will help keep us on our toes. Acknowledge and love that you have a healthy system that allows you to feel!
The more okay and comfortable you are feeling these symptoms, the less power you give them.
and one of my favorites The Quickest Way To Crush Your Anxious, Stressful Thoughts