“Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.”
This quote serves as a friendly reminder about how to effectively deal with wins and losses. Each day we are going to be faced with challenges. Sometimes in CrossFit (and in life), we are going to come up short, or completely miss the mark. Other times in CrossFit (and in life) we are going to knock it out of the park, or sneak out a victory.
- If you come out on top, understand what got you there and by all means celebrate the hell out of it, but don’t let it get to your head.
- If you fall short, understand what you might be able to do better next time, and by all means express your emotions, but never let keep you down.
Either way, we must realize that we can choose how we respond to both wins and losses. How we respond to victories, and setbacks is really what defines us.
- Products for CrossFitters: The Mental Edge Program – The Build Mental Strength eBook – 100 Journal Prompts
- Products for every type of athlete: 100 Journal Prompts
- For anyone looking to improve: 1 on 1 Coaching Options : email firstname.lastname@example.org for your free assessment